Sunday, November 27, 2016

The Last Supper!




Knowing that I was going to start my 9-days pre-op liquid diet today, I thought long and hard as to where I was going to have my so-called "Last Supper"!

At every meal I have had during the past 4 weeks, I said to myself, "this may be the last time you will ever get to enjoy eating THIS DISH with no restrictions (or at all). So, I really enjoyed every bite and tried to eat everything I like.

Finally, I selected my local Souplantation (An extensive soup and salad bar) to have my "last meal" at, because of all of the fresh varieties they offer and also to sort of say goodbye to them (at least for a while!). Of course, I didn't eat all of the items in this picture, but at least tried some.

I have started my journey today.... Wish me luck. ❤

2 comments:

  1. An old friend sent me this note....
    You will do awesome. Your determination combined with healthy sense of realism, which you have both, is going to be the driving force. The positive outcome is expectable , possible and imaginable. Go for it girlfriend.❤
    =============================
    I told her that with what SHE wrote, I should run for an office! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then she replied: "No you can not run for an office, nowadays that requires being a clown! You are not trained for it."
    Ha Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete