Thursday, February 16, 2017

Yippyyyyy !!!


I had not set a goal of how much weight to lose when I started my diet. But one day, my doctor casually said, "If you follow the program, you can expect to lose 100 pounds by the end of the year." !!!! WHAT?! 100 pounds?!?!?! So, I didn't let THAT get into my head and just went on with my diet.

I started my diet on November 26th and have been steadily losing weight. However, I didn't know how close I may be to what my doctor had in mind when he said what he said! Today, I came across this chart online. Supposedly, it is a chart of expected results based on starting weight and length of time since surgery.

Reading it, brought a strong sense of satisfaction and accomplishment as well as a wide smile to my face. You see, I have lost 41 pounds in 2 months and 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment